Organizational Policies and Employee Training Program
- Top Ten FFL Compliance Policies
Compliance policies are the backbone of any program designed to keep a company operating within the bounds of the law. If you do not have policies in place for your employees to learn and review, chances are they are unaware of their responsibilities. These 10 policies are designed to provide for the majority of your ATF compliance needs (all companies have unique issues) and may be tailored to fit your environment or deployed immediately.
- A&D Book
- Theft / Loss / Found
- ATF Record Retention
- ATF Trace Response
- Serial Number Inventory
- Temporary Assignments
- Return / Repair / Replacement
- Inspection Readiness
- GCA and NFA Orchid FFL University Learning
- Unlimited access 24/7 to the core courses of the Orchid FFL University
- 101 – Regulated Industry Orientation
- 102 – Firearm Types and Distribution
- 103 – Creating and Managing the Compliance Function
- 104 – Firearm Physical Security Ideas
- 105 – Retail Transactions and ATF Compliance
- 106 – Retail Inspection Prep
- 111 – Serialized Inventory Records
- NFA Included: Additional Complementary FCU Course – 110 NFA Deep Dive
*FFL Law clients may arrange for personalized training developed for your company to be delivered live (in-person or video conference) at reduced clients-only rates.
Access to 2016-1 Compliant eBound Book and e4473 Software
You’ll receive a 25% discount on Orchid Advisors’ integrated eBound Book and e4473 application. Orchid Advisors’ eBound Book is constantly updated, keeping FFLs current with ATF requirements. Regardless of FFL size and current information and manufacturing systems, the desire for integration between ATF applications and business systems vary. Orchid offers a wide variety of options including (1) a standalone online, cloud-based application that can be operational in 10 minutes; (2) an API-integrated, online cloud-based application; and (3) a fully custom solution built directly into your ERP / POS business systems.
NFA Included: SOT Application and Dealer Go-Live
- Have you previously thought about manufacture and distribution of NFA items but did not want to due to fear of the additional burden? Ditch that fear and exploit the opportunity for growth. Our experts have worked for and served the largest entities in the country involved with the manufacture and sale of NFA firearms. Get licensed and become a manufacturer of NFA items with all the knowledge and expertise you need.
Manufacturing FFL Compliance Plans – State Firearm Regulations
- You’ll receive a 25% discount on Orchid eState™. The app allows you to determine what type of firearm is lawful in which state without reading tediously through hundreds of laws and regulations. The app addresses assault weapons laws, magazine restrictions, and NFA restrictions (excluding silencers). The app also provides links to relevant laws should you desire to research further on your own.
- Believe it or not, the laws in a state across the country can affect your compliance. Beyond that, they can affect your sales opportunities. FFL Law will provide you with information on pending state legislation across the country. Although any firearms law may affect business in some way, FFL Law is the only firm that focuses exclusively on legislation that directly affects firearms businesses so you don’t have to comb through hundreds of bills that have no effect on your business.
FFL Law works with its partner organizations and can arrange for export services to be provided at a reduced cost to help FFL Law clients open up new markets and further grow their business.
 Subject to certain exclusions. Clients who engage FFL Law who have recently had an inspection and seek representation in a closing conference, warning conference, or revocation proceeding may have to pay additional fees.
 Travel expenses will be billed at actual cost.